Monday, May 12, 2008

ALL ABOUT MY HUBBY


Robbin(sorry i copied it off of Robbins and forgot to change Amy to Robbin WHOOPS) tagged me with Husband Tag...keep reading to see if YOU have been tagged! So here we go...



What is his name? Jonathan
How long have you been married? 4 years
How long did you date? 6 years (high school sweethearts)
How old is he? 25
Who eats more? depends on what day it is
Who said I love you first? I did
Who is taller? He is just by a little bit
Who sings better? neither but Braxton likes my singing
Who's temper is worse? Oh def. mine
Who does the laundry? usually him
Who does the dishes? usually him
Who pays the bills? we both do we split them up
Who cooks dinner? McDonalds, JK!! him on the grill me in the kitchen
Who mows the lawn? him and Braxton
Who drives when you are together? depends, usually him
Who has more friends? me
Who has more siblings? he does
Who wears the pants in the family? ME!! HAHA!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Apparently I didn't read everybody that got tagged on Amy's blog, because I tagged you also, but I guess you are off the hook since you already played Husband tag. hee hee!

Nevis said...

That's hilarious! I will totally bloglift this and do it, too! :) Nice to meet you!