Thursday, March 13, 2008

Playing Catch up!!

Ok so I haven't post in FOREVER!!! Time flies when you are having fun. So whats been happening?? Umm yeah not much thats why I haven't posted! I did weigh in this week, didnt last week because of the bad weather but anyway i did loose 3.5 lbs!! 2.5 more to go to be to 200!! I told my hubby i was celebrating by going shopping. His reply, "You go shopping every weekend, what will make this any different". HA!! Yeah he loves me!! Anyway not much to post. Trying to get ready for Braxton's birthday, dont want it to creep up on me like this last year has already!! Man it feels like i just brought him home from the hospital. He is walking EVERYWHERE now he does not crawl anymore expect if he falls, he crawls to get to something to pull up on!! Oh well thats about all the news I got!! Later Taters!!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Way to go on the loss Steph. I bet next week you will see 200 and enter into Onederland!! Maybe one day I'll get there, but right now I'm just shooting for my first 10% off. Have had 2 good days.

Now that Braxton is up and moving he'll keep you on your toes, that will give you some more activity points!!