Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 THINGS

Borrowed this from Kaye's blog (By the way Kaye we had 120 lbs of crawfish this past weekend)

Two Things
JUST TWO THINGS

Two names you go by:
1. Stephanie
2. Mama

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. Flip flops

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Respect

Two things you like to do:
1. Scrapbook
2. Shop

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1.
2. to be off work

Two things you did last night:
1. Cooked
2. Tried to figure out medical bills

Two things you ate today:
1. Oatmeal
2. Breath Savers

Two people you last talked to:
1. Julie
2. Mollie

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Sleeping

Two longest car rides:
1. CS, Mississippi to San Antonio, TX
2. CS, Mississippi to Pigeon Forge, TN

Two favorite holidays:
1. 4 of July
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Coke Zero

Two things about me that you may not have known:
1. My dad died when I was in 7th grade
2. I always said I didnt want children (By the way I changed my mind before I got pregnant)

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Drafter
2. RA at Jr. College

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Shrek

Places I have lived:
1. Mississippi
2. M-I-SS-I-SS-I-PP-I

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Mexican

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love DIRTY DANCING! I've seen it so many times that I wore it out 2 times on VHS, I'm very thankful for DVD's! Did you hear that he has cancer? Makes me sad, hopefully he'll beat it.

Unknown said...

What a fun little list to do! Wish I could were flip flops right now!!! :( I guess I could...but it's snowing! blah