Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wednesday Already??

Man this week is flying by!! I guess it seems like it since I have been so busy and I was off 1/2 a day yesterday. My granny had to go to a funeral so I had to go pick up Braxton at lunch and we spent the afternoon at Wal Mart and playing in a mud hole!!


He had so much fun though!! We ate at Grannys last night and got home late. Today me and a couple of the girls have decided at work that we are going to scrapbook at lunch and today was the first day!! It was great getting to scrap at work. Now if I could only find a job that I could scrap as my job!! That would be the ultimate job!! So if anyone knows of one avaliable please let me know!! :) Not much going on besides that, we might go to the zoo Sat. depending on the weather so we will see then. If not I guess its off to Hobby Lobby to pick up a picture frame and I'm sure I will find something else in there!! Later Taters!!

0 comments: