Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Frenzy!!

Well its raining here, AGAIN!! It seems like the pattern for Friday now. Anyway besides the rain, Jonathan and I are going out tonight!! WOO HOO!! We are going to River Fest with another couple for her birthday!!! Yeah some adult time with adult conversations with adult beverages!! On a different note, Braxton's birthday is 2 weeks away!! Yeah I know its hard to believe he is already ONE!! My how time flies and I won't talk about it anymore because it makes me sad!! But I will however attach the invite I made for his party just because its so darn cute!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and see ya Monday!! YUCK!! Later Taters!!

3 comments:

Penny said...

hard to believe that he is getting so big!

sharon said...

won't be long he will be driving YOUR car!! then graduating high school... the time goes by faster than ya expect. yall have a happy birthday!

Kaye said...

I think the time flies faster and faster the older they get! It's scary. I'm going to have three kids in high school in the Fall. How did they get so old????