Monday, April 14, 2008

Its Monday Again?? UGH!!

Sooo its Monday, AGAIN!! I swear they come to often and Fridays do not come often enough!! SOOOooo over the weekend we finished MY VERY OWN SCRAPBOOKING ROOM!! WOO HOO!!! I am so freaking excited I could just yell!! We finally got everything put together and put up and then I stocked it!! I never realized how much stuff I have!! Its crazy!! Although I do not have near about the amount of other peoples i have seen on line but hey I have plenty for me.. Jonathan hasn't put up my shelves yet but what I have at the time will do.. At least I have my own space to call "MINE".. I still have to hook up my computer and my Cricut and then we really will be set!! Sooo here are the pictures...




13 comments:

Robin said...

That is awesome Stephanie!! I love your take on the clip it up with the clothes hangers...where did you get those hangers? I want the clip it up for portable purposes but that is a really great idea to go that route.

sharon said...

OOOOOhhh.... i KNOW you are excited! when you get your shelves up ... you will be just as excited again! your spot looks great... PERFECT! great job.

sweetsRULE said...

Cool Stephanie! I love it! What did you use to make the white thing that I think Robin is referring too? I need to make one to go under my sideboard.

Me said...

great job ... it looks so neat and organized ... where did you find your desk I love it

Braxton's Mommy said...

Well.... I my work makes furniature for Hospitals and they happen to mess up on the bottom side of those pannels and i dug them out of the trash!! Yes I am the queen of dumpster diving!! They were already laminated and t-molded and everything so Jonathan just cut them down for me and added some legs he got at his work out of the trash pile (he works at a lumber yard) VERY cheap I must add!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

How fun!!! Looks like you've got lots of room to play!

Sheila said...

That is wonderful!!!! I love the pegboard...been trying to figure out were I can put one in my room!!! Great job and Happy Scrappin!!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting!!!! Doesn't it feel sooo good to have a space that is ALL yours!! Super Congrats!!

Nevis said...

LOVELY scrapbooking suite!

Tricia said...

love your room! That is so awesome to have your own space!! Your blog rocks!!!

michelle said...

yeah! looks great congrats!

Jenn said...

I am so friggin jealous! your space is awesome!!! totally rocks! i love your ribbon hanger! totally made me drool! i LOVE ribbon!

Kaye said...

I love all your ribbons on the hanger. I've been trying to think of some different way to organize my ribbons, and your way looks great!

I love your room!