Monday, April 7, 2008

New Day a New Look

BEFORE
AFTER
We have new look!! Well Braxton does.. We have now gotten his first hair cut. I must say he looks sooo cute! He looks like a differnt child he looks so grown. He did so good though, he just sat in my lap and let her wack away and even let her use the trimmers. I was so proud! Other than that we had a great weekend that when by supper fast. We visted our first church (FBC of Terry) in our quest to find a church home and I must say it was wondeful!! We really enjoyed the service and it will def. be hard to find one that tops his sermon. So i am sure we will be back. Later Taters...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

He looks SO super cute!! Glad you were able to find a church that you think you'll fit in at!

michelle said...

so cute. I remember how "grown up" I thought my boys looked when they got their first haircuts.

Sheila said...

aaawwwww He is so cute!!! And that is wonderful he sat so well...Timmy did not and does not!