Thursday, July 31, 2008

3 Day Walk for a Cure!

It's been a while since I posted and probably no one ever even checks my blog anymore but just in case I am making this post! I have a co-worker and friend (Mollie Cardwell) that has decided to participate in the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk benefiting the Susan G. Koman for a Cure. I figured even if just one person reads my blog and donates to her it would be worth it! To the right you will see the widget that says "I am walking 60 miles in the breast cancer 3 day" If you click on this it will take you directly to Mollie's donation page. She will appreciate any and all donations. She must raise 2200.00 just to participate in the walk. She will be walking 20 miles for 3 days in October in Atlanta, GA along with 2 of her friends one of whom's mother lost her battle with cancer and whom they are walking in honor of. She will also be accepting a 10.00 donation to place a loved ones name on the back of her shirt that she will be walking in during the walk. If you would like to honor a loved one that has battled or is still battling cancer please let me know so I can get your money to her and your loved ones name. Please help Mollie in anyway that you can in this wonderful cause to find a cure!!

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT WALKING IN THIS 3 DAY WALK I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP MOLLIE IN REACHING HER GOAL!!!

1 comments:

Babydoll said...

How nice of you to help a friend!! I'm Ken(babydoll) from ASF. I didn't even know you had a blog, but I found you on Wanda's. I hope all is well. :) Stop by my place if you get a chance.