Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Festivities


First of all I am thinking about changing my blog name to monthly lifes of the Miller's since I seem to never find time to update this crazy thing. On a different note we had a great 4th of July. Friday Mom, Braxton and I did a little shopping and then ate at the lake and watched a few fireworks. Sat. Jonathan had a softball tournament and my family cooked out. I rented a big water slide that I have been wanting since last year and we had a BLAST!!! It was so cool I am thinking it would be a good idea to rent it at least once a month!! We had it at Bubba and Andi's Sat and we loaded it up and brought it home that night. Sunday we had everyone over at our house and played on it some more all day long. Sunday night we went to Granny's for some Catfish and homemade ice cream and it was devine!! Man I love Granny's catfish!! We had a wonderful weekend and holiday now just if we always had a 3 day weekend everything would be even better!! Later Taters

1 comments:

Robin said...

Oh Stephanie, that looks like so much fun. Glad you had a great 4th of July. I agree every weekend should be a 3 day weekend. Then you have 1 day to get stuff done, 1 day for church, the other day to do only what you WANT to do! Wouldn't that be heavenly. I say we move to Utah, all state employees are working 4 day weeks (10 hours days) on a trial basis. I'd glad do that for 3 day weekends!! Good to see you posting again.