Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

So we had a wonderful day yesterday. Braxton and I left Jonathan sleep in and made him breakfast in bed although he chose to bring it back to the kitchen so he wouldnt get syrup on the bed. (thanks honey) We gave him his presents and his cards and let him have his day. He chose to swim so we went swimming and then got out and came inside and we all took a 4 hr. nap!! We got up ran to his dads and his grandfathers and then had supper with my dad and grandfather. I hope all Daddy's had a wonderful fathers day yesterday. Even though I don't get to spend Father's day with my Daddy anymore I do miss him something terrible every day it just seems alittle more difficult on Fathers day. However I am still lucky enough to still have another dad here with me. He treats me like his own and loves me just as much, and as for me I feel the same about him. So i hope you had a wonderful Father's Day as well even if you had to spend Father's Day in your memory with yours. HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the WONDEFUL Fathers out there and THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!! Esp. my Hubby and BOTH of my DADS!! LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU!!! Later Taters

1 comments:

Wanda said...

I LOVE your blog header - what awesome pictures!