Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged - 4 things

4 Jobs I've held:

CAD Operator(Drafter)-Current
Paralegal
Secretary/Sales
RA in College

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

Dirty Dancing
The Notebook
Grease (both of them)
Shrek (any of them)

4 Places You Have Lived:
Crysatl Springs, Mississippi
Ellisville, Mississippi



4 TV Shows I Like:

Greys Anatomy
Farmer wants a wife
Brothers and Sisters
Americas Best Dance Crew

4 Things I Do Everyday:

Wake Braxton up
Tell Jonathan and Braxton I Love Them
Sleep
Talk on the phone at least once

4 Favorite Foods:

Mexican
Poppy Seed Chicken
Spaghetti
TGI Fridays (wish we had one)

4 Places I'd Rather Be:

anywhere but here at work
Home with my family
Tennessee on vacation or living there if my whole fam. would move!
Shopping

4 People I'm Tagging:
If you are reading this YOU ARE TAGGED!!!

0 comments: