Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5 Things to do

Things

5 things under $5 that I cannot live without:

1. Caramel Java Hop
2. Skittles
3. eyeliner
4. toilet paper
5. coke usually


5 ALL TIME Favorite Movies

1. Dirty Dancing
2. Grease
3. The Notebook
4. Shrek
5. Top Gun


5 baby names I love

1. Braxton
2. Kallie
3. Hunter
4. Lane
5. Laney


5 people who have influenced me in a positive way, although there are a lot more:

1. Jonathan (gosh only knows where or who i would be w/o him)
2. Braxton
3. My Parents
4. Rachel
5. Some of my teachers along the way

5 things that are always in my purse

1. my phone
2. my wallet
3. a passy
4. gum
5. lipstick


5 Moments that have changed my life forever

1. Will you marry me
2. the postive sign on my pg test
3. Braxton being born
4. My Daddy's death
5. Going to college

5 obsessions I have right now

1. Scrapbooking
2. Caramel Java Hops
3. Skittles
4. Pictures
5. Keeping Braxton clean and germ free (since the salmonella episode he has last week)


5 places I would like to go:

1. Tennessee
2. Alaska
3. St. Lucia
4. Sandals resort
5. shopping spree

5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without

1. can opener
2. sink
3. knives
4. stove
5. griddle

5 Celebrities I hate to admit I keep up with...

1. Britney Spears
2. Miley Cyrus
3. Montgomery Gentry
4. Pioneer woman (she is a blog celebrity in my book)
5. Audry Caroline (Bring the Rain blog - also a clebrity in my book)


5 Most exciting things about this summer...nothing bc its so hot

1. we are went on vacation so thats gone
2. hopefully getting the pool cleaned out and not green
3. watching Braxton play in the water

can i do 5 most hated things abou the summer?? Ok i will just do 2
1. gas prices
2. the hot temperatures

5 Goals I am currently working on:

1. loosing weight
2. saving money
3. not using alot of gas
4. not shopping unless its necessary
5. keeping my house clean

5 People that come up most often in my Normal Conversation:

1. Braxton
2. Jonathan
3. Julie (shes pregnant)
4. My mom
5. Vanda

1 comments:

Kristy said...

hi! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I have spent the last 30 minutes reading Bring on the Rain after reading your post. Wow! What an incredible testimony that sweet family has endured with that precious tiny baby. I am still crying. Also, I actually bookmarked the Pioneer Woman last week, but really didn't get a chance to look at it too much. It looked great though. Your little one is adorable!