Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Well its Valentines Day!! I HATE VALENTINES!! My hubby is sweet and everything but I just hate this day. I think some florist or candy maker made up the day to make more money!! I hate flowers because they are a waste of money and they are going to die. Not to mention they mark them up 3 times higher than normal. I hate candy because I am on a diet and I hate stuffed animals because they are dust collectors that are pointless. So anyway I did buy everyone something and I will say Happy Valentines Day, I just don't agree with it. Jonathan has made us reservations at Mitchell's in Brookhaven. If you have not been there you MUST go and ask for Rachel as your server!! SHE IS THE BEST!!! Anyway its a Steak and Seafood rest. with dim lighting but you can wear blue jeans, at least we do). Its pricey but what nice rest. isn't we can eat for around 70.00.. And have some to take home!! So anyway I updated our picture with My Valentine (Future Heartbreaker) HA!! So enjoy and if you like Valentines Day I hope you have a WONDERFUL one!! Love!!

1 comments:

Penny said...

Hope you had a great Valentines!

check out my blog! You have been awarded!