Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!
By my new found friend http://mathteachermusings.blogspot.com/%20
Wanda whom I have never met.

First list: TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I hate onions and will pick them out of anything I eat but I will eat onion rings(as long as my family doesn't know)

2. I admitted to people that my child WAS NOT the cutest kid on earth when he was first born!! BUT NOW HE IS!! HA!!

3. I hate being fat but I don't like dieting

4. I hate wearing a bathing suit and the heat but i love laying in the pool on a float with a nice drink and music

5. I use to love to sleep naked(then I had a child-maybe thats why I have a child- HA!!) By the way i HATE it now!

6. I am nosey and love to listen in on other peoples conversations.

7. I wish I would have cared about school

8. I appreciate my mom being strict on me and not letting me stay out past 12:00 or doing what ever so and so is doing because her mom let her (BUT DONT DARE TELL MY MOM)

9. I am a shopoholic and if my husband new how much money I really spent on scrapping stuff i would probably be single.

10. I have this blog but no one in my family knows I do!!



My Bucket List.......things I want to do before I kick the bucket.

1. See my son graduate, get married and have a kid of his own

2. Win a shopping spree

3. Build a log cabin

4. See my son play baseball

5. Watch my friends who are dying to become moms have a baby



So, whom shall I tag?

Well i would tag some people BUT Wanda and 2 other people are the only ones who read my blog and she has already tagged them :(

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh I forgot about getting tagged. I reckon I should go do something about it huh. I loved reading yours!!

Wanda said...

made me laugh when I read what you said about who you should tag!

Oh, and my family doesn't know I have a blog either. No doubt they wouldn't really care. My parents and in-laws don't use computers. My brother and I aren't close.....sad, huh?

And I wish I could convince my students that one day they will "wish they had cared about school." It is definitely one of those things you can't tell people. They just have to find it out for themselves.