Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thunderstorms on Tuesday

Well had weigh in last night and down another 1.5 lbs now at 207 WOO HOO!! Also I have WONDEFUL, GREAT, EXCITING news!! My friend who has been trying for nearly 4 yrs with fertility drugs and everything is OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!! I couldn't be happier!! Jonathan said last night that is he thinks he is just as happy for them now as he was when we were pregnant!! Oh I just cannot being to tell you how happy and greatful she is right now!! It is wonderful and WITHOUT the help of the drugs!! She stopped taking them at the end of Oct. because she said she needed a break and didn't want to deal with the let down during Christmas and all she wanted to enjoy it. Well God showed her that HE IS the ruler of all and that his work will be done on HIS time (without any ones help). It is wonderful and we are all soooo excited!! Now I just pray for her and her baby and her hubby and for a safe pregnancy and I cannot wait to start planning the baby shower and shopping for little things!! YEAH I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome weigh in! Good work, I'm inspired by your loss and will do better between now and the cruise.

I'm very excited for your friend, I can imagine that she is very excited and your excitement for her is contagious.

sharon said...

That is soo great about your friend. i was there once... The fear of not knowing if you will ever get pregnant is worse that if you actually knew ya couldn't have one at all... i totally understand how she feels. and I am soo excited.
Good job on staying with WW... keep it up. don't slack! hee hee