Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back to the grinding stone

Sooo its a NEW YEAR and I am back to work! Fun Fun!! Anyway we had a good New Years Eve. Went to bed around 2:30 but we had some fun times with friends that was def. needed. Braxtons love the fireworks even though I was too cheap to buy very many so I only spent 20.00 and got 2 fireworks. Yeah they were the big ones but still 2/20.00 is just rediculous!! I now remember why I hate them, they are a rip off but hey it was his first NYE so I had to get at least some he could see and enjoy. Next time I think I will just wait and take him to a Braves game on Fri. night get WAY more than two and its not even 20.00.

We also have another new tooth so that makes 2 now(the bottom) two. He is feeling really puney bless his heart he is just not the same when he is quite and not active but hopefully he will be better tomorrow and back to himself.

I do have pic.'s to post but I left my camera at home so I will have to work on those tomorrow..

NY's resolutions:
1. To only go shopping once a month for anything other than grocerys(2x's a mth)
2. pay off the credit card
3. stick to Weight Watchers this time and become healthy (notice I didn't say diet)
4. To have mommy time at least once a week
5. Save money and prove to my husband I CAN!!

0 comments: