Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thirsty Thursday

Well not really just the only name I came up with. I really wish I was thirsty so I could get all of my water in. Well I haven't posted since Monday's weigh in. I LOST ANOTHER 1.5 LBS!!! Now down 5 LBS!! WOO HOOO!!! I'm getting there I have another 10 lbs to be under 200 and I and making that a celebration day!! Took Braxton to the dr. it feels like a weekly thing. He has a viral infection, so there is nothing I can do for it just wait it out. He has a awful rash ALL over him that looks bad and looks like it would itch sooo bad but she said it don't. But anyway it looks like the weather is fixing to get REALLY ugly here so I will wrap it up and try to get some work done. LATER!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome job! 5 pounds is great! Keep up the good work and you'll get to that under 200 mark in no time at all.