Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday! Will it ever end??


I will start off with some GREAT news Braxton took his first steps last night!!! YEAH!! He took 2 steps from me to my mom and then 3 and then FIVE!! Dad wasnt there to see it so when we got home and Braxton was asleep so of course he had to wake him up to see the action!! Anyway he did it for him to he walked to him and Jonathan was SOOO excited!! Now for today!!

Today has been a HORRIBLE day. I just hope it ends soon!! Work has been HELL and everything at work IS HELL!! Just to find another job would be great but then i would probably have something to complain about there too!! O Well you can't always be happy i guess!

1 comments:

Robin said...

I did take that cake to work with me and none came home. I did really good with it and only ate a few bites on 2 occasions, not to bad really.

Well, now you will really have yours hands full with the little guy walking, it won't be long and he'll be running. How fun!