Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Middle of the week- Catch up






Ok, so much has happened since I last blogged I dont even know where to being. Last Fri. at work was such a bad day, I was sooo glad for it to be over and just go home. I got home and we decided to run to Wal Mart and pick up a few things. We got home and got settled in and Braxton went to sleep so we laid him on our bed as we always do and put pillows around him while we do other chores before bed. Jonathan was washing dishes while i was working on Braxtons birthday invites on the computer when I heard a loud thud. I thought the thud was Jonathan in the kitchen and about that time my heart dropped and this loud scream came out!! It was Braxton, he had crawled off of our bed and hit the floor on his back. I had no idea if he had hit his head or what so i freaked out and got dressed and we had our first ER visit. They said he should be fine and just to watch him.

Sat. morning we woke up to snow!! Yeah I know, snow in Mississippi is VERY rare. We went to Granny's and sewed all day and then I went out to eat with mom and Granny while Ms. Betsy watched Braxton, Jonathan was at the deer camp. She said she heard something strange but just assummed it was the heat cutting on about 20 min later she looked towards our front door and there was water running across the floor. The hose going to the ice maker had popped of and water flooded our house luckly it didnt get into any of the bedrooms but Jonathan mopped all night and we had 20 soaking wet towels after it was all said and done.

Sun. something was bothering Braxton and we got 2 hours of sleep all night..


Monday I was out of gas and drove Jonathans truck to work and left my WW's stuff at home so I didnt weigh in which was probably good after the weekend I had I fell off the band wagon. Now just to get back on track and do better.. Now its Wed. and I am just now catching up and catching up on my sleep but it will all work out in the end. Just think it could have been SOOO much worse!!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute. That is a fabulous picture of the two of you together. I'm so glad it's Friday...hope you have a great weekend.

p.s. I'm glad he wasn't hurt badly in his fall off the bed.

Penny said...

what cute pictures!!