Tuesday, January 8, 2008

READY, SET, EAT WW STYLE

Ok so I finally started back to Weight Watchers. Last night I went to the first meeting of my new life. I weighed in at 214 which is not as much as I weighed before when I started the first time so that was a plus but its still way over what I want to weigh. Sooo I watch Biggest Looser and I decided if they can do it so can I. Soo if they can get on National TV and show there fat to the world and it makes them loose weight then so can I. So, I got Jonathan to take pictures of me to make myself sick every time I look at them. This morning I didnt eat breakfast (I know really bad) I started at a bad time I don't go to the grocery time Thrus. so there is nothing in the house I want to waste my points on. I have drank 2 glasses of water today which is by far WAY better than what I normally do. For lunch I ate a cup of chili and 5 crackers now to decide on what to scrounge up for supper.

0 comments: