Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hump Day

So its finally Wednesday!! I have so much to do at work but I just cannot get motivated. Anyway I did good with my exercise yesterday and last night and did good with my food. I walked durning lunch almost a mile and then last night I did my DVD but still didnt finish the whole work out. Its raining today so i guess that is going to scratch the walking at lunch routine but I do have a huge glass of water with me and I am drinking it all by 5:00. I made the WW devil food cake with the diet coke last night and I must say it is WONDERFUL!! It is sooo moist and yummy!! Jonathan and i did sit ups last night after my DVD so he is doing good with his food too. Just not working out but he gets plenty of exercise at work!! Braxton even had some of the WW devils food cake mix and loved it. It worked out great because it didnt have eggs in it so he could eat the raw batter!! This morning its cold and yucky out side so I wish I was at home in bed but I guess having a job is much better!! Later!! Oh yeah and i finally posted my NASTY "before" pictures!! I know you are sooo excited!!

3 comments:

sharon said...

okay, you posted your blog site... so you know we are all gonna come. you are so brave to post your "before" pic's. wish my before's looked that good! you are doing great... and hopefully we can help inspire (you have) each other.. and we can all stick with this and make a change! Go Girl!

Robin said...

Bravo for posting before pics and I'll ditto Sharon with I wish I looked that good in my before pics. I wouldn't even begin to know where to get a bikini to fit this body. Keep up the good work, where did you get the Biggest Loser DVD from?

Robin said...

Thanks, I'll definitely be looking into that DVD, I like the Walk Away the Pounds video I have but I get bored with the same thing all the time, I mean I know every word she says and after a few times its not inspiring or motivating anymore. So I was wanting something new and this is my first year watching Biggest Loser and I'm loving it.