Friday, January 4, 2008

Finally Friday

Well its finally friday again!! WOO HOO!! Didn't think it could get here quick enough! Braxton is on antibotics again to knock out this upper resp. problem and hopefully he will fully recover and the weather will straighten out and we will be done with all this sickness!!

Monday we have a check up with the Ears Nose and Throat Spec. to check on the tubes he put in so wont be at work!! YEAH!! (Do a little dance here)

Anyway not much going on in my world. Trying to decided on wether or not to try out for the design team as ASF!! I think i will wait until I get alittle more scrappin under my belt and can get better at doing my own thing. As of right now i just basically scrap lift but hey its my scrapbook and as long as I am happy who cares!!

1 comments:

Robin said...

I love your attitude....it's my scrapbook and I'm the only who has to love it! That is exactly why I scrapbook!!!