Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Judgement day

Ok so yesterday was weigh in!! I did good!! 3.5 LBS!! YEAH!!! That just keeps me motivated to do more.. I did treat my self to Wendy's, I won't lie, it was not that good but the fries were WONDERFUL!! I did this last time I did WW. I ate out the night of weigh in for a treat to my self and then i have all week to do right and it worked so there!! I did walk 1/2 mile at lunch and WILL do my Cardio Biggest Looser workout tonight and walk again tomorrow at lunch. Until then!! I promise I will post my FAT pictures as soon as our phone is fixed at home and I can!!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Awesome weigh in! I always love the 1st week of being on track with lifestyle changes. Keep up the good work. Thanks for your encouraging words, that is what accountability is about, helping to lift others up when they are down, but not making it okay to go backward or quit. You are a blessing!